- Submissions will be in electronic form via EasyChair.
- Submissions must not exceed 1000 words. It
should be in single-column format, use at least 11-point font, and have standard margins
- Abstracts that have already appeared in some other conference or journal are also
as long as it is mentioned clearly.
- Submissions should be in the template provided below
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee consisting of the following
members for novelty
- Selected abstracts will get a slot for presentation in the symposium and/or for a poster